This is a premium range of quality, 100% synthetic PAO engine oils for use in a wide range of vehicles and applications. They are made with a carefully balanced blend of synthetic base oils, blended with high performance full zinc additive packs to ensure they meet the most demanding requirements for modern engines either on the race track or the road.
- Naturally aspirated Gasoline, LPG, Diesel engines
- Light commercial vehicles with gasoline and diesel engines
- Good for Sport utility vehicles and common rail direct injection engine in Passenger cars
- High speed cars, 4-stroke, turbo charged engines
- 4-stroke gasoline engines in motorcycles and small power equipments
0W-30: SN Recommended A1/B1-08, A5/B5-08, C2-08 recommended MB, VW,BMW, Porsche recommended
0W-4-: SN Recommended A3/B3-08, A3/B4-08, C3-08 recommended MB, VW, BMW, Porsche recommended
5W-30 : SN/CF A3/B3-08, A3/B4-08, C3-08 recommended BMW LL-01, LL-04, MB 229.51/229.31, VW 502.00/505.00
5W-40 : SN/CF A3/B3-08, A3/B4-08, C3-08 BMW LL-01/LL-04, MB229.51/229.31, VW 502.00/505.00. PORSCHE
- The wider temperature range capability of the synthetic base fluid ensures correct oil viscosity which reduces friction at start-up and provides maximum lubrication during high temperature operation. The effective anti-wear additive system minimizes wear in even the most sophisticated valve train mechanisms including those with variable valve timing.
- Metallic detergent and ashless dispersant additive system ensures maximum power and performance by providing superior control of the ring belt and the piston skirt deposits even under the most severe operating conditions. Special friction modifiers assist in reducing friction resulting in maximum fuel economy.
- Synthetic highly shear-stable formulation provides superior control of oil flow through the ring belt area by maintaining oil viscosity and reduces oil evaporation at the elevated ring zone temperatures experienced under all operating conditions.
- Special anti-wear additive package reduces wear by protecting surfaces when load causes breakdown of the lubricant film.
- Highly advanced additive technology delivers reduction in harmful exhaust emissions. This advanced technology performance enhanced by low phosphorus and sulfur formulation ( low SAPS) reduces ash formation and delivers a significant increase in DPF service life.